Next issue will be published on 31 October 2020 Impact Factor: 6.28 (Index Copernicus International) 3.1 (InfoBase Index) Octobern
Copy right Form
Volume-I, Issue IV
PRATIDHWANI the ECHO is an online multilingual, multidisciplinary academic journal publishing research and scholarly articles, book reviews and creative writings from the disciplines of Humanities and Social Sciences. It, thus, strives to transgress geographical boundaries and to reach a wider group of audience belonging to different disciplines of study and bring to fore their ideas, research outputs and creative thoughts in an impartial and unbiased manner so as to uphold academic spirit and contribute to the society at large. The journal is having ISSN status and is published in a quarterly mode by Department of Bengali, Karimganj College, Karimganj.
The subjects, in specific, covered by the journal include: Arabic, Bengali, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Hindi, Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Management, Pol.Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Sociology.
Important Points to note:
1. Article or Research Papers must be proceed with abstracts in English within 200 words.
2. Minimum words of the main paper should be 2500.
3. The Article must have minimum 5 key words in English.
4. For Bibliography, Humanities may follow MLA format and APA format for Social Science.
5. Editors reserve the right to make correction or changes, if s/he deemes necessary for publication.
6. Paper would be accepted only after consent of the reviewer/s; and an accepted paper may have to wait up-to 90 days for publication in the journal.
7. Supported Language: Arabic, Bengali, English, Hindi. (For Bengali Articles, it should be typed on Avro Keyboard and for Hindi article it should be typed on MS word.)
The opinions expressed in the articles published in this Journal are the opinions of the authors. The members of the Editorial Board/Reviewer or publishers of Pratidhwani the Echo are in no way responsible for the opinions deduced by them. In case of plagiarism also responsibility lies solely with the author.